Please note, National College Australia cannot accept a Subclass 500 Student Visa as we are not CRICOS (Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students) registered.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to co-ordinate work priorities, implement operational plans and manage communications with various teams effectively.
This course is applicable to team leaders, supervisors and new and emerging managers who develop and maintain workplace relationships and implement operational plans via monitoring and adjusting operational performance.
This course will provide you with a practical understanding of leadership principles, and tools to promote and implement continuous improvement processes and systems within your organisation.
Who's It For?
- This course is designed for individuals who are already working in a related role and looking to upskill
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Team Leader
- Team Manager
- Line Manager
- Frontline Sales Manager
- Production Supervisor
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Maximum of 18 months
- Study load; 10 – 15 hours per week
- You will be allocated one main assessor from start to finish. Your assessor will be your main point of contact for any academic matters
- We monitor your performance to make sure you’re on track. The more you stick to your study plan, the greater your chances of success
- Our Diploma courses have a recognised pathway for higher education. e.g Charles Sturt University
- Flexible learning across all our Certificate and Diploma level courses
- Receive 20% off on full course fees when paying upfront
- Flexible payment plans, choose to pay weekly or fortnightly
- Take advantage of our 7 Day Cooling Off Period so you have the time to be 100% confident of your enrolment
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have related prior qualifications and professional experience, you could be eligible for RPL (recognition of prior learning) which means you could be exempt from having to study part or all of a qualification.
It’s a smart way to move up and remain current by holding the most updated qualification. RPL is a process which starts with a simple self-assessment questionnaire so we can advise you to proceed with the application or suggest some further training or experience.
Each unit can be made up of a mix of the following assessment activities:
- Case Studies
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Short-answer questions
- Written Reports
About National College Australia (NCA)
National College Australia (NCA) is a respected Registered Training Organisation (RTO), with a range of online education courses that provides the opportunity to secure a future in community services, aged care, allied health, mental health, disability care and leisure and health. Our qualifications are nationally accredited so they are recognised by employers right across Australia.
We offer Certificate and Diploma level courses whether you are new to the industry or looking to move into a management role. Courses are delivered online via a Learning Management System, so you can fit study in around your work and lifestyle. Our online courses are available to anyone in Australia and include qualifications in the following areas:
- Aged Care
- Allied Health
- Community Services
- Mental Health
- Leisure and Health
National College Australia Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91000)