The Certificate IV in Leadership & Management (BSB42015) is an excellent first instance qualification for supervisors, team leaders, and managerial staff – or for any individual who aspires to a management role in the future. Popular among those with a trade background or who have been promoted into a managerial role for the first time, this qualification is also excellent for established managers looking to progress to the Diploma of Management at a later point.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Leading Hand
- Team Leader
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
- All students will be provided with the textbook Management: Theory and Practice, Kris Cole (2012), Pearson Education Australia
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- BSBLDR402- Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401- Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBMGT402- Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR403- Lead team effectiveness
- BSBCUS402- Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403- Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404- Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT401- Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT405- Provide personal leadership
- BSBCUS401- Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)