A Digital Marketing Manager is a professional who creates marketing campaigns for the internet and social media platforms. Digital Marketing Managers are highly organised and methodical, as they strategically plan and create a marketing strategy that meets an organisation’s aims.
Digital Marketing Managers also have strong data analytic skills and use these to draw out insights to optimise results for a business.
What You'll Learn
- Increase an organisation’s brand awareness, boost visibility and engagement by planning and creating internet-based content
- Develop digital marketing strategies by identifying a target market, creating a brand persona and analysing information about how best to reach a target audience
- Promote products or services through various digital platforms by using SEO strategies, social media, content marketing and email marketing
- Developing marketing strategies
- Managing content generation, ad campaigns, social media, emails, customer relationship management software, search engine optimisation
- Tracking KPIs such as shares and impressions on social channels, conversions in search channels and open and click-through rates in emails
- Analysing campaigns to identify what did and didn’t work, and whether time and money can be better spent
- Determining the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders
- Undertaking research and analysing communication requirements to determine work schedule
- Planning and prioritising work schedule and budget for design creation and production
- Formulating and modifying designs to fulfil initial brief and any further client requests
- Using a variety of software to create aesthetically pleasing designs that are optimised for multiple digital platforms
- Articulating, presenting and debating ideas with stakeholders
- Negotiating design solutions with clients and stakeholders
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Min 6 months – 12 months
- Competent in spoken and written English
- Successful completion of an LLN review prior to commencement
- At least 18 years of age*
- Access to a PC/laptop or similar, email address, internet
- Q&A, Case Study, Group Work, Observation, Role Play & Practical Tasks
- Complete the required training and the assessment requirements
- Have you studied a related course? Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Are you currently working in a related industry? Apply for Recognition of Current Competency (RCC)
6 Core Units + 6 Electives
About My Skills Australia
We are a Sydney based family business that grew into the largest forklift training RTO in NSW. But Forklift training isn’t all we do.
In essence, what we teach allows our students to create a better future for themselves.
It allows young workers to start their first job in Mining or Construction, it allows people to upskill themselves to be highly sought after Marketing and IT professionals and find security for their family in uncertain times.
But It’s never just a job, It’s an opportunity.
We are in the business of helping young apprentices set a goal to buy their dream car.
We are in the business of helping single mums find well paid flexible work to thrive on their own.
We are in the business of helping you to create a better future. Giving you the tools to work in a team of like-minded individuals, to learn together and grow together, to thrive.
My Skills Australia is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #91037)