This nationally recognised certificate will give you practical skills and ensure you are job-ready to work in the marketing and communications sector.
Equip yourself with the knowledge of marketing communication concepts, marketing activities coordination, carry out market research. Gain the confidence in presenting ideas and research, development of social media strategies.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Marketing and communications officer
- Digital marketing coordinator
- Advertising account coordinator
- Market research assistant
- Junior marketing analyst
What You'll Learn
- Learn about digital marketing and social media platforms
- Learn about the production of digital content, social media campaigns, blog articles and other marketing collateral
- Learn about consumer behaviour analysis and stakeholder management
- Learn about research, data analysis and presentation
- Learn about the development and implementation of strategies
- Learn about critical thinking and problem solving
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12-18 months
- There are no academic prerequisite requirements for this course. However, students must be 18 years of age or above.
- World-class online learning platform designed to keep students engaged and learning effectively
- Study on any device – desktop or mobile
- Real-time trainer support using your choice of communication – online chat, email, phone call, or video chat
- Balance work, family, social life and study
About Swinburne Open Education
We are focused on helping more and more Australians achieve their career aspirations and ensuring they’re prepared for future workforce needs. We support you to achieve your career goals, from work-integrated learning, to work placement. We’ve partnered with industry experts that need people like you, now.
Swinburne Open Education courses are delivered and assessed by UP Education, one of the largest private education groups in the Asia-Pacific. All qualifications are nationally recognised in Australia and are awarded by Swinburne University of Technology.
Together, UP Education and Swinburne University of Technology have established Swinburne Open Education – a world-class, online native learning platform, to help you reach your career goals, anytime, anywhere.
Swinburne University of Technology is a registered training organisation (RTO 3059)