Whether you have a great idea for a business, you’re seeking to develop your skills while in an existing business, or you want to improve your qualifications for future employment, Monarch’s BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business course will arm you with the knowledge and skills to achieve your goals. You will analyse the feasibility of a business idea or the health of an existing business, consider the operational elements of managing a small business, and be armed with the knowledge to sell products and services through proven business management planning.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Small business owner
- Small business franchisee
- Small business ‘incubator’
- Operations role within a small business
- Administration role within a small business
- Sales and marketing role within a small business
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
Most students complete this qualification in 12 months to 24 months. Your completion time frame depends on your previous education, work experience, time availability and work rate. Please note you are expected to complete at least 1 module every 6 months. We consistently receive feedback from our students telling us the course is very well structured and easy-to-follow.
There are no entry requirements for the BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business, just your drive, motivation and passion for small business. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Online Study (Self-Paced):
- Easy-to-read course materials (including posted hardcopy textbook)
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
Recognition of Prior Learning
Monarch Institute takes into account the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your BSB42615 Certificate IV in New Small Business. This may be through formal qualifications or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification.
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530).