Based around an industry leading project management methodology (PMBoK®), AIM’s BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice is the perfect way to learn project management skills that can be used in a wide variety of contexts and is endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management.
Students who successfully complete the AIPM endorsed qualification and join AIPM as an associate or member are eligible for automatic recognition for certification at “Certified Practising Project Practitioner” (CPPP) level at no extra cost other than the payment of membership and CPPP application fees.
Choose AIM as your training provider to learn from the leaders in training and education.
Who's It For?
Suitable for any industry or sector, this qualification will prepare you to become more involved in workplace projects by teaching you how to apply a recognised project management methodology. Offering a thorough grounding in project management, this qualification is great for members of project teams to contribute to overall project outcomes or small business operators.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Contracts Officer
- Project Administrator
- Clerical and administrative positions
- Roles in Public Administration and Safety, Construction and Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
Duration and Study Load
- 12-18 months
- 10 hours per week
Online Study and Support through Self-paced Online Modules
- Studying online has never been easier or more convenient than through AIM’s state-of-the-art virtual campus, myAIM. Via the portal myAIM, students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions, all working to guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements. You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, connect with others in online forums, and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 10
- 2+ years of full-time work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.