- This is a fee-for-service program. There is no government funding available
Activate your project management potential. The nationally recognised BSB40920 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice qualification will give you the practical skills to successfully manage a project from inception through implementation and completion.
Project Managers are responsible for running all aspects of a project from beginning to end. They plan, execute, and oversee operational activities, ensuring all pieces of the puzzle come together as planned, on time and on budget. Communication, collaboration, and negotiation skills are applied to set expectations, goals, and responsibilities of the extended team.
This online course will teach you how to define a project using scope, time, and quality management techniques. You will learn to apply critical thinking to work practices, which will support you with risk management, cost management and project procurement.
Please Note – This course is not building related
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Administrator
- Contracts Officer
- Quality Officer
What You'll Learn
- Apply project scope management techniques
- Apply critical thinking to work practices
- Apply project quality management techniques
- Apply project cost management techniques
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)