Grow your professional career in Project Management to the next level with our Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (BSB41515).
Our nationally recognised qualification will give you the essential skills to successfully plan and coordinate one or more elements of a project whilst providing direct support to Project Managers at all levels.
You will learn to interpret project plans, monitor, provide reporting and meet delivery requirements of a project whilst refining your leadership abilities within a team, giving you the confidence and experience to use your learnt skills for a rewarding and exciting professional career in Project Management.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Administrator
- Project Analyst
- Contracts Officer
- Quality Officer
What You'll Learn
On successful completion of this course, students will have the skills to:
- interpret project plans to meet the delivery requirements of a project
- coordinate the activities laid out in a project management plan and support project managers at all levels
- use mechanisms linked with the project plan for the day-to-day control and monitoring of projects to meet objectives
- provide quality deliverables and meet reporting requirements.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
The estimated time to complete the course is:
- 7-8 hours per week over a study period up to 12-15 months.
- Individual students (online)
- Traineeships (Government funding and incentives/Traineeships may be available in your state)
- Customised in-house training for groups, corporations and organisations.
- Students should be currently working in a project environment – or be able to access a work-based project environment in a project support, coordinator, contributor, team member role.
The attainment of the Certificate IV in Project Management Practice will allow for:
- articulation into the Diploma of Project Management
- credit in AQF qualifications in accordance with relevant training package rules and recognition requirements
- application to Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) to be recognised as a Certified Practicing Project Practitioner (CPPP)
- application to Project Management Institute (PMI) for Category A Professional Development Units
- recognition and credit for the certificate IV at other tertiary institutions may be granted once admission requirements have been met.*
*Subject to acceptance/approval, and fees may apply
Students need to demonstrate their application of skills and knowledge, against the competency requirements, by submitting detailed explanations of their experience and underpinning knowledge together with supporting evidence.
About UNE Partnerships
With over 30 years’ experience in distance and online education, UNE Partnerships is one of Australia’s most progressive Registered Training Organisation specialising in vocational training programs that are nationally recognised. UNE Partnerships is the wholly owned education and training company of the University of New England (UNE) – New South Wales’ second oldest university and Australia’s oldest and most experienced distance education provider.
We are committed to the provision of structured, high quality, industry relevant training to promote increased skills and knowledge in people and workplaces. Our emphasis is on practical, accredited, nationally recognised qualifications, industry-specific courses and short courses can be directly applied to the workplace. Most of our courses provide articulation into higher qualifications including a range of undergraduate and post-graduate awards offered by the UNE Business School or UNE School of Health to enable a structured career path.
You will have support during your studies with us, all the way from your initial course information enquiry and enrolment process with our friendly Course Advisors, and all the way to your graduation day with our Supportive Student Engagement Team, Program Managers and Industry assessors, experts in their field.
UNE Partnerships Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 6754)