The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety will set you up with the skills and knowledge you need to perform a range of different safety roles in the workplace.
Who's It For?
- Already working in WHS? Advance your existing employment with a formal qualification
- Looking to kick-start a career? With a formal qualification, you could step directly into professional employment
- Want a career change? An abundance of positions in this field of work are available in a range of industries
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Work Health and Safety Officer
- Work Health and Safety Representative
- Occupational Health and Safety Officer
- Human Resources Assistant
What You'll Learn
- Participate in an organisation’s work health and safety management system
- Analyse and present research information
- Assist with workplace monitoring systems
- Contribute to implementing work health and safety monitoring processes
- Assist with compliance with work health and safety laws
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months to complete 10 units of online theory
- There are no entry requirements for this course
- Flexible Online Study – Our online courses allow you to study whenever and wherever suits you
- Dedicated Student Support – Our friendly and experienced Support Officers, Assessors and Technical Advisors will be there for you from enrolment to graduation
- Industry-relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge to achieve your career goals
- Knowledge questions
- Case study
About Foundation Education
Foundation Education is one of the few Registered Training Organisations (RTO) in Australia who endeavour to deliver flexible online training solutions designed to fit our students’ lifestyle. Since 1999, we’ve been focused on providing excellence in Vocational Education and Training and building partnership networks that drives the quality of graduates across each industry, with our partner RTO, the Australian Institute of Personal Trainers (AIPT). With more than 60 nationally recognised certificate and diploma level courses on offer, the Foundation Education difference means:
- Flexible Online Study – Our courses are delivered online so you can study whenever and wherever suits you. This also gives you the flexibility to choose your course length – whether that be the full term of your course or completing your study in as little as six months.
- Dedicated Student Support – Our industry experienced Technical Advisors, Assessors and Support Officers will support you from enrollment through to graduation.
- Industry Relevant Courses – Course material is developed in consultation with industry experts to equip you with the job-ready skills and up-to-date knowledge required to support your career goals.
Foundation Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO Number – 22557)