You need a marketing course that’ll leave you ready to work. Not something that’ll be outdated by the time you graduate. We get it. Monarch Institute’s marketing courses are built to be agile and up to the minute. Our trainers incorporate the latest social platforms and digital tools you’ll use in your everyday work.
Already working in the industry? Or starting to take on marketing responsibilities in your current workplace? You’ll love how easy it is to fit your study around your current work. And with a practical approach to assessments, you can kill two birds with one stone. Create real strategies, campaigns and content you can put into action in your organisation. Improve your results faster than ever, with awesome in-depth feedback from expert trainers.
Specialise in social media, SEM, strategy, or sales. Or just cover all your bases with a nationally recognised qualification that’ll help launch your career. It’s up to you. Take the first step today; get in touch with one of our course consultants.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Digital marketing manager
- Brand director
- Production manager
- Creative director
- Social media consultant
- Digital marketing consultant
- Community manager
- Digital marketing assistant
- Digital marketing lead
- SEO technician
- PPC account manager
- Social media manager
- Content producer
- Data analyst
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
You’re generally expected to complete the Certified Digital Marketing Professional course work and exam within 12 months. This allows you time to fit your studies around work, family life, and other commitments.
Please note that if you choose to complete the certification exam (highly recommended), you will be required to book in for an exam date within six months of starting.
There aren’t any formal prerequisites. But to make sure you get the most out of training with us, the following enrolment process applies:
Once we receive your enrolment, our friendly course consultants will touch base to undertake a pre-training review to ensure the training is right for you.
For students without an equal or higher level qualification, there’s a short language, literacy and numeracy quiz you complete online.
- Easy-to-follow course materials
- Multimedia video lectures
- Heaps of support from your course trainers (phone, email, Skype, Zoom)
- A dedicated local admin team on hand to guide you
- Student Facebook group
This is a non-accredited course for the purposes of the Australian Qualifications Framework. However, it’s a professional certification with a single global certification standard.
The DMI Certified Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP) is the international gold standard for digital marketers who are serious about getting great results for their clients. It’s also one of the best ways to advance your career, within your current organisation or elsewhere. The CDMP is recognised around the world.
Once you’re enrolled with Monarch Institute, you’ll be able to register to sit the certification exam at a secure PearsonVUE exam centre near you. There are over 100 centres around Australia. The certification exam is multiple choice, and the time limit is three hours.
You will need access to the following equipment to successfully complete the course:
- Working computer with Microsoft Office (2009 or later)
- Access to the internet
- Intro to digital marketing (digital vs traditional)
- Digital teams
- Digital research
- Setting business objectives
- Intro to digital strategy
- Optimising landing pages
- Clear content
- Getting the best results out of your website
- Best practices
- Writing effective copy for your website (about, product pages, what we do etc.)
- Imagery – how to display
- The customer journey
- Overview of content management
- Content Creation, Curation etc.
- Brand Editorial Calendars
- Community management
- Social CRM and social customer service
- Influencer outreach Social platforms & Apps (FB, LI, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.)
- Contingency plans
- Site architecture
- SEO-friendly content
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530).