- Enrol today and get up to 20% off all courses!
Our Certified Full-Stack Developer course is a foundation-level learning path with a world of career opportunities. Get the front to back-end skills required to build scalable, real-world applications and equip yourself with in-demand certifications to prepare for a rewarding career as a software developer.
You’ll also learn about DevOps adoption that continues to grow in the Agile Methodology, as well as hands-on lab experience to test some of the most widely used platforms.
Get the foundation you need for a career as a Full Stack Developer using a variety of popular tools, project management methodology and valuable soft skills with the Full Stack Developer Certification
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Software Developer (Front and Back End)
- DevOps Engineer
- Automation Engineer
What You'll Learn
- Build dynamic and interactive web apps with ease by gaining a strong understanding of React’s most essential concepts: JSX, class and function components, props, state, lifecycle methods, and hooks
- Fundamental concepts of Python, the world’s fastest-growing and most popular programming language used by software engineers, analysts, data scientists, and machine learning engineers alike
- Essential skills and tools required to manage MongoDB effectively, a NoSQL database framework
- Testing, orchestration, automation and delivery using DevOps framework and Agile Project Management
- Hands-on experience including creating a website, building a personal budget report with Python Collections and Iterables, a Static Site Generator with Python, data visualisation that present data on Major League Baseball All-star games and more
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 4-6 months, when averaging 10-15 hours per week
- The course requires no prerequisites; even if you are brand new to IT, with the right attitude and appetite to learn, you will be able to join the course
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start together, finish whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months), allowing you to join a community of like-minded students for communication and collaboration as you progress through the course
Multi-platform learning environments
- Gain valuable, real-world skills for building applications with .NET
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as video content, quizzes, live labs, expert-led webinars, Live Chat, networking and research
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
Globally recognised certifications
- Earn three valuable globally-recognised certifications from Microsoft and DevOps Institute highly respected by employers
- Receive digital badges for your non-certification topics, which will also get you noticed on your employment journey
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in software development today
The Certified Full Stack Developer course incorporates two globally recognised Python Institute and DevOps Institute certifications focusing on the fundamentals of Programming and DevOps foundation.
The key certification structure is outlined below:
This course will demonstrate your familiarity with universal computer programming concepts like datatypes, containers, functions, conditions, loops, as well as Python programming language syntax, semantics, and the runtime environment.
- Basic concepts of Python
- Data types, evaluations, and basic I/O operations
- Control flow – loops and conditional blocks
- Data collections – lists, tuples and dictionaries
With this online course, the students will learn the DevOps concepts and terminologies, core principles, business & technology frameworks, operating models, how to automate and architect DevOps toolchains and key metrics.
- DevOps Core Concepts
- DevOps Adoption and Implementation
- Agile Methodology
- Test-driven Development
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Orchestration and Automation
- Infrastructure from Code
- Testing Automation
- Continuous Monitoring, Delivery and DevOps with Azure DevOps
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681