Our Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer course is a foundation-level learning path opening you up to a world of career opportunities. Get the front and back end skills required to build real-world applications with .NET and equip yourself with in-demand certifications to prepare for a rewarding career as a Full Stack Developer.
You’ll learn to use a range of development tools including C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Database Fundamentals, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Entity Framework Code First, Bootstrap, Front-end and much more. This course is stacked with the knowledge and skills you need to develop web applications.
A foundation in DevOps will allow you to efficiently manage projects and work in teams, leveraging skills such as Agile Methodology.
As you progress through the course, you will be able to apply your learning through hands-on labs to simulate a real-world experience allowing you to test some of the most widely used platforms.
Develop the foundations you need beyond web development for a promising career as a Full Stack Developer using a variety of popular tools, project management methodology and valuable soft skills with the Microsoft Full Stack Developer Certification.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Software Developer (Front and Back End)
- DevOps Engineer
- Automation Engineer
What You'll Learn
- Database fundamentals including introductory and advanced SQL Server modules
- Testing, orchestration, automation and delivery using DevOps framework and Agile Project Management
- Coding principles in C#, Microsoft Azure for .NET Developers, lean software development fundamentals and more
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 4-5 months, when averaging 10-15 hours per week
The course requires no prerequisites; even if you are brand new to IT, with the right attitude and appetite to learn, you will be able to join the course.
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start together, finish whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months), allowing you to join a community of like-minded students for communication and collaboration as you progress through the course
Multi-platform learning environments
- Gain valuable, real-world skills for building applications with .NET
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as video content, quizzes, live labs, expert-led webinars, Live Chat, networking and research
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
Globally recognised certifications
- Earn three valuable globally-recognised certifications from Microsoft and DevOps Institute highly respected by employers
- Receive digital badges for your non-certification topics, which will also get you noticed on your employment journey
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in software development today
The Certified Microsoft Full Stack Developer course incorporates three globally recognised Microsoft and DevOps Institute certifications focusing on the fundamentals of Software Development, Database and DevOps foundation.
In addition, students will access learning material on key concepts which are critical to programming such as SQL, C#, ASP.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework Core, Bootstrap, Angular, Database Administration, Microsoft Azure, Project Management and valuable soft skills for developers.
The key certification structure is outlined below:
This course will build an understanding of Core Programming, Object-Oriented Programming, Software Development, Web Applications, Desktop Applications and high-level Database concepts.
This course will provide foundational knowledge of and skills with databases, including relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server.
With this online course, the students will learn the DevOps concepts and terminologies, core principles, business & technology frameworks, operating models, how to automate and architect DevOps toolchains and key metrics.
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681