- Enrol today and get 20% OFF for a limited time only!
Project managers must align projects with business outcomes, manage resources and meet the expectations of various stakeholders, while balancing timelines and budgets. Our Certified Project Management Professional course is designed to equip you with these skills while setting you up for a rewarding career in a growing profession.
This course covers the key fundamentals of project management with widely used methodologies PRINCE2®, Agile Project Management and Scrum. You’ll learn about project initiation, process management, documentation development, task management and risk management, as well as managing stakeholders and vendors.
Further modules introduce you to automation for offloading routine tasks and how to effectively communicate with stakeholders to achieve efficiency in the execution of your projects. The Certified Project Management Professional course is ideal for both current and aspiring project managers or professionals who manage technology projects.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Leader
- Scrum Master
What You'll Learn
- PRINCE2®: project management basics, scoping, resource management, scheduling, procurement, case studies, PRINCE2® Basics for PRINCE2 Agile® and more
- AgilePM®: fundamentals, hybrid agile project management, lean and value-driven delivery, adaptive planning, risk management, stakeholder management, enterprise-level Agile implementation and frameworks and more
- Scrum: fundamentals, foundations of product ownership, Scrum Events, team practices, growing yourself and your team and more
- Additional content and project management tools including Jira, organizational change management, Robotic Process Automation, Lean Six Sigma Foundations, demonstrating business value and more
- Soft skills in working and communicating with different personalities, introduction to emotional intelligence, becoming a change leader and change management
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 3 months, when averaging 10-20 hours per week
Flexible study – make your own experience
- Start together, finish whenever: you all start your study at the same time, but after that you can move through the course content at your own pace (up to 12 months), allowing you to join a community of like-minded students for communication and collaboration as you progress through the course
Multi-platform learning environments
- Access a variety of tailored learning experiences, such as video content, quizzes, exam preparation, expert-led webinars, Live Chat, networking and research
Mentorship with industry experts
- Connect with our carefully selected group of experts in the field, whose role is to mentor you through your course content and help you connect with the online communities
Globally recognised certifications
- Launch your career with PRINCE2® Foundation, AgilePM® Foundation and Scrum Fundamentals certifications highly respected by employers
- Receive digital badges for your non-certification topics, which will also get you noticed on your employment journey
- Attend regular webinars by industry leaders to connect you with the most prominent figures in project management today
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful Agile projects
- Explain how an Agile project is managed, using AgilePM
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful Agile Project Management (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Introduction to Scrum, SBOK® Guide, Scrum Flow and Roles
- Scrum Principles: This topic discusses the six Scrum principles Empirical Process Control, Selforganization, Collaboration, Value-based Prioritization, Time-boxing, and Iterative Development
- Scrum Aspects: This section describes the five aspects that are important considerations for all Scrum project—Organization, Business Justification, Quality, Change, and Risk
- Scrum Phases and Processes: Scrum processes address the specific activities and flow of a Scrum project. These processes are grouped into five phases—Initiate, Plan & Estimate, Implement, Review & Retrospect, and Release
- Scrum Case Study: Apart from learning Scrum concepts, we will also be using a Scrum case study. The case study provides an end to end real-life simulation of how Scrum works.
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681