Why study this course?
Change comes about in various forms within organisations due to many factors including projects, team restructuring, business analysis identifying different ways of working, company mergers, and outsourcing. No matter how big or small, they all need to be facilitated with Change Management to ensure a successful result.
The purpose of the Change Management Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Change Management to work as an informed member of a team working on an organisational change initiative. The Foundation qualification is also a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification.
The Change Management 2015 (Foundation and Practitioner) qualification is designed to provide a robust foundation of knowledge for anyone involved in organisational change initiatives. Upon completion of this combined qualification, students will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to contribute constructively to teams specifying, developing, implementing and sustaining change initiatives.
Who's It For?
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are involved in change initiatives, requiring a working knowledge of the key principles of change management. It will significantly help those who need to know the terminology used and some of the theories behind the practice.
It is also the introduction to the higher level practitioner qualification and therefore includes all those who are the target audience for that qualification.
- Change Managers / Specialists / Practitioners
- Programme / Project Managers
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Human Resources staff
- Professional Development personnel
What You'll Learn
- Explain how individuals are impacted by change, the different ways they may respond to change situations and how learning processes help them adapt
- Contribute to the development of strategies to help individuals through change, increasing motivation for change and overcoming resistance in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Offer insights on how organisations work, how the process of organisational change occurs and the typical roles that collaborate to deliver successful change
- Identify key characteristics of an organisation’s culture, and recognise different types of change processes (eg planned and emergent change)
- Describe significant elements of the stakeholder engagement process in a change initiative, and relate this to appropriate communications strategies
- Discuss with colleagues the different areas of impact of a change initiative, and how momentum for that change might be built and sustained
- Outline important aspects of how to build an effective change team, and contribute to discussions about how to improve the effectiveness of a team
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
Duration and Study Load
- 3 days
From our state-of-the-art classrooms to telepresence to your offices, your instructor-led training caters to your needs.
30 years driving innovative, award-winning learning solutions.
More courses, more often
When you train with DDLS, you get more courses, more often, in more locations and from more vendors.
Quality instructors and content
Expert instructors with real-world experience and the latest vendor-approved in-depth course content.
Chosen and awarded by the world’s leading vendors as a preferred training partner.
Ahead of the technology curve
No matter your chosen technologies or platforms, we can help you stay one step ahead.
APMG International at DDLS
APMG International is an award-winning Examination Institute. APMG accredits professional training and consulting organisations and manages certification schemes for knowledge-based workers. APMG has a global reach, with regional offices located around the world.
This course pricing includes a voucher for the Change Management Foundation Exam which can be taken via remote proctor. Practice exam papers are provided in the course and reviewed to assist in preparation. The exam is:
- 40 minutes
- 50 multiple-choice questions
- Closed book – no other materials are allowed
- Requires 50% (25 marks) pass to attain certification
It is highly recommended that you spend some time each evening of this course reviewing and consolidating what you’ve learned, to be well prepared for the exam.
DDLS is Australia’s largest provider of corporate IT and process training, with the largest portfolio of strategic partners and courses in Australia. We partner with world-class companies to help organisations and individuals in the IT industry remain up-to-date with new processes, technology and platforms to reduce risk and enable efficient business practices. We have convenient locations in almost every capital in Australia as well as the Philippines, flexible delivery modalities, industry-accredited trainers, and state-of-the-art course material and labs to produce the highest quality learning outcomes for our clients.
DDLS promotes a balanced approach to training with a focus on the key areas of Technology, Process and People. We provide extensive training options tailored to your organisation’s needs – from vendor-certified courses to customised training, including bespoke in-house developed courses.