With the business world rapidly changing, and an increased focus on globalisation, automation and collaboration, it is no longer simply a great product that gives you a competitive advantage. Businesses are increasingly looking for innovative, memorable and delightful customer experiences to set themselves apart.
Using real-life examples, this course will explore in-depth customer-experience analysis, optimisation and strategy, UX design and customer journey mapping to create unique user experiences that can be immediately applied back in your workplace.
What You'll Learn
Learn how to build CX strategy from the very beginning. You will create personas, conduct customer interviews, and map customer journeys. This will allow you to transform your workplace by embedding customer-experience thinking deep into the business model.
You’ll learn to:
- Understand the key elements of CX strategy
- Analyse the expectations of customers while recognising the wide-ranging business factors
- Evaluate opportunities for improved experience and business performance
- Understand how to measure customer experiences
- Implement customer experience thinking and approaches into business strategy
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 6 weeks
- Weeks 1-5: 5-8 hours
- Week 6: 8 hours
No entry requirements.
100% online – The freedom of online learning means you can study around your work and life commitments. It’s the same qualification but built around your schedule.
Real-world skills – Our courses and degrees are all about practical learning. Get job-ready skills you can actually apply or build a portfolio to show future employers.
Industry connected – We work closely with leading industry partners to make sure our courses are relevant for the future of work.
Network – Studying online doesn’t mean you are studying alone. You’ll join a powerful global network of peers, academics and industry experts.
Supported community – Take advantage of the team of RMIT Online staff who are there to help you along your journey.
RMIT credential – Your skills will be rigorously assessed and recognised by one of Australia’s most innovative and respected technology institutions, not to mention employers in the field.
- What is CX
- Know your customers
- Articulate customer pain points (and gain points)
- Personas and empathy map
- Customer experience map
- CX your business strategy
- Identify trends
- Identify opportunities
- Identify what to design/implement/build
- Create a prototype
- Test your prototype with customers
- Measure customer experiences
- Implement change
- Continuous improvement
- Future exploration of future trends
- Tap into industry experts
About RMIT Online
Our online short-courses have been designed by industry experts. We have partnered with leading employers from key businesses such as Tigerspike, jtribe, Bilue, Stone & Chalk, Accenture, Paper Giant and REA Group. It’s a chance to learn from the best in the business. Half the battle is who you know, and we know a lot of people.