This learner pathway will first provide a foundation of data architecture, statistics and data analysis programming skills using Python and R. This is the first step in acquiring the knowledge to transition away from using disparate and legacy data sources.
You will then learn to wrangle the data using Python and R and integrate that data with Spark and Hadoop. Next, you will learn how to operationalise and scale data while considering compliance and governance. To complete the journey, you will then learn how to take that data and visualize it, to inform smart business decisions
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 120 Hours (study time)
- Completed Learning People’s Novice to Pythonista course or strong familiarity with Python and Cloud systems
Classroom training is quickly becoming redundant, with online learning providing to be much more beneficial to students in a varied number of ways:
- Study when it suits you
- Real-life practical skills
- Regularly updated course content
- Personalised learning
- 60 Minute exam
About Learning People
At Learning People, we are tech career experts with a mission to demystify the technology industry.
With ten years of industry experience, we’re advocates for career-ready education. We provide industry recognised certifications in cybersecurity, coding, IT and project management, to help advance or start your career in tech.
We’re committed to delivering the best possible student experience whilst you’re completing your studies. This includes our exclusive Career Services, which will give you all the tools needed to maximise your employment potential.
Why choose Learning People?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications
- Exam booking support & free resits
- Get hands-on industry experience
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!