- You must be 18 years or older to take this course. Individuals who are younger than 18 are not eligible to undertake this course
- You must be either an Australian citizen or permanent resident to be eligible to undertake this course
With digital transformation on the rise, we are seeing a new wave of leaders emerge and the need for digital leadership skills is becoming increasingly critical.
Digital experts who excel at their craft often find themselves promoted to senior positions, suddenly faced with the challenge of leading others. Faced with new responsibilities, emerging leaders must arm themselves with new skills in order to motivate, inspire and lead high-performing teams in the digital age.
In a rapidly changing digital environment, traditional top-down management structures too, need to adapt. If you’re keen to become an effective and mindful leader in a fast- changing world, this is the course for you.
Who's It For?
This course is designed for ambitious students, ideally with existing experience and knowledge from working in digital team environments. If this sounds like you and you’re after self-paced, industry-focused training with mentor support, this course is for you.
Our Digital Leadership course is ideal for a variety of professionals, including:
- Digital or technology professionals who want to upskill and develop professionally or gain a promotion
- First-time leaders or managers progressing from an individual contributor role to leading a team
- Practising digital team leaders or managers who would like to fill knowledge gaps or formalise their experience
What You'll Learn
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge required to successfully lead a digital team. Learning resources include:
- Platform based written content with multimedia elements
- In-house video content
- Real-world case studies
- Weekly challenges
- Project assessments
- Mentor sessions
- Links to additional resources
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 6-month access
- Approximately 60-80 hours
- Digital focus
- Co-created with industry
- Learn by doing
- Real-world, front and centre
- Access 1:1 mentoring
- Personal digital leadership project
- Leadership toolbox
- Flexible and self-paced
- Exclusive masterclass program
- Social-first learning platform
- Online but never alone
- Industry-recognised certificate
- Alumni benefits
About Academy Xi
Our mission is to transform the world through education by empowering a community of changemakers with the skills to create waves of change and build a future-ready career or business.
To answer the insatiable demand for design and technology capabilities across all industries, we run practical, industry-relevant courses, in Human-Centred Design (UX, UI, Graphic Design and Service Design), Business and Marketing (Agile, Digital Growth Marketing, Product Management and Data Analytics), and New and Emerging Tech (Mixed Reality Design).
Designed and taught by passionate industry experts, our courses empower people and teams with the skills and confidence to stay ahead of the industry curve, build a future-ready career and transform their lives.