This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries, including tax agents, accounts payable and accounts receivable officers, payroll service providers, and employees performing a range of accounting tasks for organisations in a range of industries.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a range of often complex problems and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They apply initiative to plan, coordinate and evaluate their own work and provide guidance to others within defined guidelines.
What You'll Learn
- Advanced skills in managing budgets and forecasts
- How to prepare tax documentation and financial reports
- How to implement and maintain internal control procedures
- How to provide management accounting information
- Return investment with your business performance
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- You can choose to shorten or lengthen the time you take to complete the course based on your availability and circumstances
- Completion of the FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set; or
- Completion of FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting or equivalent; or
- Completion of FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent
- As an MCI Institute student, you will have a full circle of support. Your goal is our goal and we are dedicated to you and your journey
- You have direct access to a mentor at all times during MCI business hours
MCI courses don’t have exams! Students are required to submit assessments as part of the online course, these can be submitted at any time before the end of the course.
Any kind of computer or iPad and an internet connection is all you need to get started. It would be ideal if you have the Microsoft office suite. Student packages can be purchased.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
We have selected key accounting subjects that focus on core skills that will help you walk the professional path you’ve chosen. These subject choices are informed by our corporate experience and firmly based on what you will truly need and value in your career in the finance world.
In the numbers business, having in-depth knowledge about accounting is paramount to help your company maintain its balance. If you are looking to gain thorough knowledge in financial reports, budgets, business information, and more, then this is the perfect diploma for you. The skills you will learn can be applied in various fields across industries!
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)