This program will further advance your beauty therapy skills and prepare you for management positions in salons and spas. You will be ready to work in salons or as an independent freelance professional.
We’ll ensure you know the theory and science behind treatments and equip you will knowledge of the most up to date beauty techniques. Over the course of this qualification, we offer flexible learning, with a blend of face to face and online components
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Salon manager
- Senior beauty therapist
- Specialist make-up artist
What You'll Learn
- Facial treatments
- Lash and brow treatments
- Manicures an pedicures
- Body massage and treatments
- Spa treatments
- Electrolysis treatments
- Advice on selling of retail skin care and cosmetic products
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Melbourne CBD
Duration and Study Load
- Non traineeship: Estimated duration 78 weeks
Face to Face Training
- In-person classroom-based training delivered at TMG College Australia sites with a combination of simulated training activities in the TMG College Australia’s Salon that fully replicate the resources and environment that exist in the actual workplace with opportunities for students to undertake practical industry-based simulated training activities and workplace participation
- TMG College Australia can deliver training and undertake assessments using facilities at a student’s Workplace, or in a Mobile Manner (eg at a regional/remote location for a specific period or for a specific training course)
Mixed Mode Training
- A combination of various delivery modes. Also known as “Mixed Delivery” Blended Learning”. This includes online, face to face and workplace-based
- There are no entry requirements for this program however students are required to undertake a Pre-Training Review and a Language Literacy Numeracy and Digital Literacy Assessment
- These will assist with determining suitability and relevance into course entry and identification of any support needs
Recognition of Prior Learning
- We provide Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) where student work experience or qualifications of an advanced and related nature have been undertaken. RPL result in subject to the quality and amount of evidence submitted by the student to TMG.
- Demonstrating/presentation/on-site observation
- Questioning/written assessment task
- Research assignment/project/portfolio
- Role play/case study
- Simulated Environment
About TMG College Australia
We understand how important it is to not only choose the right qualification for you, but also the right Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) to enhance your learning experience.
For over 15 years, we have established ourselves as one of Australia’s leading Registered Training Organisations by building trusted relationships with Students and offering career-boosting courses, dedicated Trainers, a strong Student support network and a great culture.
Our 60+ qualifications reflect current work practices, industry workplace expectations and offer flexible delivery modes to ensure you are job-ready after graduating. We have everything you need to enhance your study and career opportunities for the future.
TMG College Australia is a business name of The Malka Group P/L which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21694).