Our CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is designed to teach you the ins and outs of project management, as well as the skills to plan, coordinate, execute and finalise the construction of medium-rise buildings.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Construction Project Manager
- Project Builder
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- This program is delivered through a combination of virtual classrooms and practical workshops over a period of 12 months
- Prior to commencement, you will be required to undertake a quiz that will enable us to identify if additional learning support may be required
- Aside from the quiz, there are no pre-entry requirements to the course; even if you are brand new to the Building Trade, with the right attitude and appetite to learn, you will be able to join the course
This qualification provides a trade outcome in building, covering work in residential and commercial applications. The qualification has core unit of competency requirements that cover common skills for the construction industry, as well as a specialist field of work. Completion of the general induction training program specified by the National Code of Practice for Induction Training for Construction Work (ASCC 2007) is required before entering a construction work site. Achievement of unit CPCWHS1001 covers this requirement.
To achieve this qualification, the candidate must demonstrate competency in: 27 units. This is made up of 24 core units and 3 elective units.
About Everthought Education
At Everthought Education we are experts in building & construction training and skills development, equiping our students with the best education – onsite and in our purpose-built training centres.
Our colleges, located in Brisbane Queensland and Perth Western Australia, have been training since 2003. With trainers and assessors Australia-wide, we offer the ability to deliver training across the country. We cater to all learning styles and our flexible study options have a focus on practical learning and hands-on experience, designed to fit around your schedule. We are proud to offer a suite of qualifications in Building & Construction, from Certificate III trade qualifications through to Advanced Diplomas.
Everthought Education Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation ( RTO 32438)