- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration
This qualification, which has been designed by industry professionals, will give you a sound theoretical knowledge base and a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to suit administration within a business or corporate context.
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety This Certificate IV qualification will provide you with the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace. It is particularly suitable for people working in work health and safety (WHS) role/s that may or may not work under supervision.
Who's It For?
If you’ve always dreamed of a career in business administration and wanting to develop skills in work health and safety management, then the dual Diploma of Business Administration and Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is for you. This course applies to professionals in positions such as office management, administration management, WHS management and related roles.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Office Manager
- Operations Manager
- Busines Development Manager
- Work Health and Safety Advisor
- Workplace WHS Coordinator
- Safety Officer
- Safety Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 24 months to complete
- Students complete this qualification in varying time frames and at their own pace
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience
- Online learning – any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning support (emails, telephone or Skype call, webinars)
- Fast assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years of business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility.
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions
- Participate in interviews with your assessor
To be awarded these two qualifications, a total of 16 units of competency to be completed.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations’ needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)