The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration qualification is designed for students to gain knowledge and practical skills across a range of specialised, technical and managerial competencies to support a wide range of business functions.
Whether you’re looking to make your first step into an office environment, or you wish to broaden your existing skills our Diploma of Business Administration will help you make your first step into the corporate world.
This online course covers a range of skills including prioritising workloads, professional development, implementing new administration procedures, managing payrolls and more.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Administration manager
- General office manager
- Office manager
What You'll Learn
The BSB50415 Diploma of Business Administration course covers a range of skills in dealing with admin systems, project work, managing work priorities, document design, customer service, managing payrolls and more.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
12 months with the opportunity to extend.
This course is offered online.
TrainSmart Australia recognizes the challenges presented by the Coronavirus and remains committed to delivering high-quality training.
This course is only delivered online. The delivery method for our online training has not been affected for this course.
TrainSmart Australia will assess a student’s ‘academic suitability’ to ensure the student has the best chance of success. This is determined by either:
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of an Australian year 12 certificate; or,
- The student providing TrainSmart Australia with a copy of a Certificate IV qualification (or above) that can be verified or,
- The student completing the Core Skills Profile for Adults online assessment passing at or above Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy.
You will receive dedicated trainer team support throughout your studies, with access to our student forums.
There is no work placement required for this course.
Recognition of Prior Learning
To find out if you are eligible to apply for RPL please fill out an enquiry form.
You will study online at your own pace. Assessments are by way of written, practical and oral assignments. Full trainer/assessor support is available throughout your studies. Learning is self-paced over a 12-month period with opportunity to extend if required.
About TrainSmart Australia
For more than ten years, TrainSmart Australia has helped thousands of people from all different backgrounds to achieve their career goals. We pride ourselves on our stellar reputation and commitment to helping our students get their foot in the door of their chosen industry. Whether you want to upskill to make yourself more employable in your field, or you’re looking to change careers altogether, TrainSmart Australia offers a wide range of courses that are sure to suit your needs.
All our courses are approved and accredited by both the government and relevant industry bodies, which means you’ll be ready to hit the ground running.
SMR Learning Services Pty Ltd t/a TrainSmart Australia & New Horizons Learning Centre (Perth) which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 51771)