Are you interested in workplace culture and the people that help build it? Our BSB50120 – Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) is a nationally recognised qualification that can prepare you for a career in business where you focus on the people and culture of an organisation.
You may already have an interest in HR but don’t necessarily want to be involved in the processes of hiring and recruitment, but you’re more keen to find ways to improve employee retention, helping them feel motivated and productive.
This qualification can give you a better scope on executing strategies related to employee engagement and finding ways to improve the culture of an organisation as a manager. This can lead to potential career outcomes as a Learning and Development Consultant or Training and Development Manager.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Learning and Development Consultant
- Training and Development Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
Upskilled always want to ensure that our students are enrolled in the right course for them.
These entry requirements are here as a guide and it’s always best to talk to one of our Education Consultants, as they’re trained to ensure that you’re enrolled in a course that aligns with your career goals.
As a guide, entrants to this program may:
- have completed year 12 OR
- hold a certificate IV in a similar discipline OR
- hold a Certificate III plus have 3 years of relevant industry experience in a role that requires the use of written documentation and communication
- OR have five years of relevant work experience
- You’ll also need to be at least 18 years at the time of admission
If you’re under 18, please speak with our Education Consultants to find out about your eligibility
By choosing Upskilled, you will gain access to supplementary resources that can help with your studies. These inclusions aim to enhance your online learning experience, making it interactive and engaging. These include:
Access to Upskilled’s customised learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Support Services
- Dedicated trainer
- Online tutorials
Video content access to:
- LinkedIn Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning
- You may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT) provided that you have supporting evidence of any prior education and work experience. This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with your Education Consultant for further details
- Following enrolment, you can request further information from Student Support. A trainer will then be assigned to assess your eligibility for RPL and/or CT
- This course will have you undertake summative and formative assessments, write reports and/or create a portfolio, and participate in role-playing scenarios
- You’ll also be working on a variety of projects that require your own research as well as answering various written/oral questions that apply the theory you learn into practice
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)