- We’re excited to offer students studying the Diploma of Business (BSB50120) with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year Australian Institute of Office Professionals (AIOP) Student Membership.
CAL’s Diploma of Business will give you essential business management skills and strengthen your ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, preparing you to support your organisation’s goals.
You’ll develop critical skills in managing projects, resources and operational plans and learning to identify new revenue opportunities coupled with the fiscal know-how you need to understand and improve your business’s bottom line.
Graduating with this Diploma will set you up for success in a vast range of industries and allow you to effectively lead teams, create business plans and policies, and manage daily business operations to ensure your organisation is perfectly positioned to perform effectively and achieve its goals.
You’ll be able to manage people’s performance and development processes to increase employee productivity and job satisfaction, paired with the project management know-how to drive new initiatives and ensure their success.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- General Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Manager
What You'll Learn
- Manage business operational plans
- Develop and manage workplace policies on sustainability
- Manage people performance
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Part-time: approx 12 – 14 months
- Full-time: approx 12 months
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies – not just a piece of paper.
We promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)