The Diploma of Business (BSB50215) targets the practical skills and capabilities required of contemporary managers across a wide variety of contexts: the development and implementation of strategic business plans; the management of teams; and effective engagement with marketing, finance and procedural functions. The vocational understandings it promotes are relevant to every industry sector.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Accounts Supervisors
- Office Manager
- Office Administrators
- Project Assistants
- Individuals aspiring to such roles
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
All students will be provided with a relevant textbook: Cole, Kris. (2012) Management, Theory & Practice 4th Edition Pearson Australia.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of MyUpskilled as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or MyUpskilled communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Webinars – both live and recorded sessions
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- BSBCUS501- Manage quality customer service
- BSBHRM513- Manage workforce planning
- BSBWHS401- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT403- Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWOR501- Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502- Manage meetings
- BSBHRM506- Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBPMG522- Undertake project work
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements.
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)