With the nationally recognised BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resource Management qualification, you will learn to foster and nurture positive employee relations and create a harmonious work environment.
Human resource professionals are employee champions and change agents, making them key members of an organisation. They know how to tap into their employees’ talents and promote their satisfaction and work proactively with leaders to develop strategies to manage workforce challenges and meet business objectives.
The online course will teach you to identify solutions that improve staff efficiency and enhance results. You will learn skills for recruitment, employee relations, and payroll management, as well as develop critical thinking skills to undertake project work and manage business risks. If you are interested in broadening your career or striving for that promotion, this is the course for you.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Human Resources Advisor
- Human Resources Business Partner
What You'll Learn
- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- Facilitate performance development processes
- Lead communication in the workforce
- Manage employee and industrial relations
- Coordinate human resource functions and processes
- Undertake project work
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)