With this qualification you will learn to foster and nurture positive employee relations and create a harmonious work environment. Performing recruitment and induction processes will be a breeze and you will possess the knowledge to ensure a safe workplace. Your studies will teach you to identify solutions that improve staff efficiency and enhance results. Learn how to display great leadership and discover how to benefit from staff talents. The skills you will develop from this diploma are sure to excite prospective employers. As key members of an organisation, human resource professionals must know how to tap into their employees’ talents and promote their satisfaction. This diploma will develop your skills in recruitment, employee relations, payrolls and more. If you are interested in broadening your career or striving for that promotion, this diploma is for you.
What You'll Learn
- Make a breeze of recruitment selection and induction processes
- Be a savvy and sharp project manager
- Ensure your workplaces are secure and safe
- Powerfully engage others in performance processes
- Display great leadership and manage the performance and potential of your people
- Be a creator of positive employee and company culture
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- You can choose to shorten or lengthen the time you take to complete the course based on your availability and circumstances
- As an MCI Institute student you will have a full circle of support. Your goal is our goal and we are dedicated to you and your journey.
- You have direct access to a mentor at all times during MCI business hours
MCI courses don’t have exams! Students are required to submit assessments as part of the online course, these can be submitted at any time before the end of the course.
Any kind of computer or iPad and an internet connection is all you need to get started. It would be ideal if you have the Microsoft office suite. Student packages can be purchased.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
We have selected key HR and employee relations subjects so you can create an efficient and harmonious modern workplace. We have chosen these subjects from our experience in training some of the top 100 ASX listed companies through our 10+ years of corporate training. As a recipient of the AHRI HR Service Provider of the Year Award as the top service provider for 2012, we know a thing or two about good HR, and have used that knowledge to choose these subjects for you.
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)