Monarch’s Diploma of Human Resources Management gives you practical skills you can put to use straight away. Whether you are starting out in HR or looking to formalise your existing people skills, this online course focuses on getting you ready to build resilient teams, manage workplace conflict and understand the processes and procedures required to best manage and support workplace relationships. Monarch’s BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management course will arm you with the knowledge and skills to achieve your goals in this thriving industry.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
12 months self-paced.
There are no entry requirements for the BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management, just your drive, motivation and passion for working with people. Those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Online Study (Self-Paced):
- Easy-to-read course materials (including eBooks and PDF’s)
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
Recognition of Prior Learning
Monarch Institute takes into account the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and the knowledge and skills you have already gained through your previous education and work history, attributing this to your BSB50618 Diploma of Human Resources Management. This may be through formal qualifications or informal training and can result in credits towards your qualification.
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530).