- Government funding is available for eligible candidates in Victoria only.
Monarch’s Diploma of Human Resources Management gives you practical skills you can put to use straight away. Whether you are starting out in HR or looking to formalise your existing people skills, this online course focuses on getting you ready to build resilient teams, manage workplace conflict and understand the processes and procedures required to best manage and support workplace relationships. Monarch’s BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resources Management course will arm you with the knowledge and skills to achieve your goals in this thriving industry.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Human Resources Assistant
- Senior Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Trainer/Educator
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Consultant
- Change Manager
- Human Resource Advisers
- Recruitment Consultants
- Workplace Relations Advisers
What You'll Learn
- Coordinating human resources services across an organisation
- Managing an organisation’s workplace relations, including risk, along with work, health and safety programs.
- Creating effective workplace relationships and developing learning environments
- Building a skilled workforce, from recruitment to induction and performance management
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months self-paced
Before starting the BSB50320 Diploma of Human Resources Management, you’ll need to have completed the BSBSS00105 Human Resources Foundations Skill Set or hold these units or their equivalent:
- BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes
- BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations
OR you’ll need to have two years; equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Online Study (Self-Paced):
- Easy-to-read course materials (including eBooks and PDF’s)
- Videos and Webinars
- Telephone Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Email Support from our Accredited Trainers
- Online Assessments
- Online Student Forums
We’re one of few training provider’s awarded AHRI Course Accreditation.
AHRI’s National Accreditation Committee has reviewed and accredited this qualification. You can be sure that it’s relevant and meets the needs of what HR practitioners should know, what they are expected to do.
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute is one of Australia’s largest family-owned professional services training organisations. We believe education should be an experience, not a transaction.
Our award-winning, innovative approach to course content and design means that you get relevant, accredited courses with loads of support from experienced trainers who give you the time to ensure you’ve got the skills that the industry needs. Study online today with Monarch and change the way you think about studying.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530)