Our ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking) will provide foundational skills for aspiring network engineers in setting up and managing complex network environments in organisations, as well as preparing for and
responding to cyber security threats.
You’ll learn how to set up network servers, utilise desktop virtualisation, configure and manage advanced virtual computing environments, manage complex ICT networks and communication, understand and respond to cyber security threats, protect critical organisational infrastructure, and lead agile projects and teams.
If you are currently working in IT administration or conducting technician work, or if this is a career that interests you, consider undertaking this Diploma to advance your career in IT.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- CT Systems Administrator
- ICT System Manager
- Network and Security Engineer
What You'll Learn
- CT essentials including cyber security awareness, designing, building and testing network servers
- Communication and virtual environments
- Develop enterprise communication solutions
- Analyse and design network security
- Manage and respond to incidents and threats
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 18 months
- 100% online
- Start anytime
- Recognition of the knowledge and skills you have worked hard to obtain
- Develop and master IT job skills to help with your career progression
- An opportunity to solidify and formally recognise on-the-job skills and experience you have developed
- Opportunities to use previous knowledge and other training to further tangible knowledge and skills
- Clear articulation pathways for higher education and on-going career development
Our ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking) has 20 units structured into 4 major streams of learning. Each stream contains units grouped into core study areas that are covered during the 18-month qualification:
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681