Our ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Back End Web Development) will provide foundational skills for aspiring web and application developers to create websites and applications for organisations to leverage opportunities in e-commerce and the rapid shift towards digital engagement with customers.
Course content covers website design principles, development of data-driven applications, creation and customisation of web-based programs and development of complex websites.
You’ll learn how to develop complex web page layouts, design digital applications, build dynamic websites and applications and integrate them with databases, apply cyber security principles and develop website information architecture.
If you have a passion for creativity and desire a career in a fluid and ever-changing industry, consider undertaking this Diploma to advance your career in website development.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Back End Web Developer
- Web Application Developer
What You'll Learn
- Website design principles
- Create data-driven web applications
- Create and customise web-based programs
- Develop complex websites
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 18 months
- Foundation of website development skills that allow you to create endless layouts
- Advance your website development skills to work on e-commerce and large-scale business websites
- An opportunity to solidify and formally recognise on-the-job skills and experience you have developed
- Opportunities to use previous knowledge and other training to further tangible knowledge and skills
- Provides clear pathways for higher education and on-going career development
Our ICT50220 Diploma of Information Technology (Back End Web Development) has 20 units structured into 4 major streams of learning. Each stream contains units grouped into core study areas that are covered during the 18-month qualification.
About Australian Institute of ICT
At The Australian Institute of ICT you get to study your way; from anywhere, at any time. Its industry-recognised qualifications aim for you to hit the ground running as soon as you graduate. Stretch your problem-solving skills with a forward-thinking course from the Australian Institute of ICT. These courses are taught by experts in their respective fields; they will share their skills and experiences from working in the IT industry and apply this to the concepts in your course. Together with your trainers, its Student Support Team will make sure you are supported each step of the way: guiding you through your subjects to lead you towards finishing what you started. You will also have access to a supportive online community of peers to fuel discussion over coursework and assessment pieces. You may be working remotely, but you’ll never feel alone.
Everthought College of Construction Pty Ltd (ECOC) trading as Australian Institute of ICT (AIICT), RTO Number 51681