END OF FINANCIAL YEAR SALE!
- SAVE up to 40% off Pacific Training Group online courses when you pay in full! Enquire now for more info
This course allows you to develop skills in the management and implementation of cyber security strategies in an organisation.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- IT Support Services
- Quality Auditing
- Business Administration
- IT Officer Manager
- Security Analyst
- Incident Responder
- Virus Technician
- ICT Security
- Database/Systems Administrator
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Public Administration and Safety
- Financial and Insurance Services
What You'll Learn
- Research and apply concepts of cyber security
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Promotion of workplace cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Interacting with clients on a business level
- Management of Intellectual Property (IP), ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- Monitoring business activities in an ICT environment
- Evaluating organisations compliance
- Performing cyber security risk assessments
- Designing and implementing cyber security infrastructures
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- This course is designed to be completed within 1.5 years
- This course is available to be completed online
To ensure that you have every opportunity to succeed in your study, we need to make sure that your knowledge and skills are right for your chosen qualification. So when you apply for our courses, we will ask for evidence that shows you meet the following requirements:
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: Completion of at least 11 years of formal schooling
- English: An upper-intermediate level of English or higher
- Equipment: A laptop computer and access to an internet connection to study in class and/or online.
To meet the above requirements please provide a passport or other valid identity documentation when applying to study with Pacific Training Group. You will also be required to undertake an LLN questionnaire after we have received your application. Once enrolment is confirmed, you will need to use your laptop and internet to undertake your course.
About Pacific Training Group
Pacific Training Group brings a fresh approach to vocational education and training in the areas of business leadership, management, information technology such as cybersecurity and blockchain, hospitality, events, and social media marketing and communication.
We welcome students from all over Australia and the world to study with us. Our flexible Online Course offerings allow you to learn from our award-winning trainers from absolutely anywhere and you will also gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification.
As part of our commitment to providing students with job-ready skills and knowledge, all Pacific Training Group courses have been developed by academics and industry leaders with a focus on employment outcomes, student engagement, and industry demands.
Pacific Training Group is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #110071)