Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? One where you can apply your natural problem solving abilities and passion for technology?
Networking is one of the fastest growing areas of IT, and one that most businesses rely on in one way or another. The ICT50415 Diploma of Information Technology Networking will give you the skills and knowledge to manage the installation of networks, including internetworking, security and e-business integration.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- IT Operations Administrator
- IT Administrator
- Network Services Administrator
- Network Administrator
What You'll Learn
You’ll learn how to design, configure and install a network system, and how to manage security systems. Other units covered include planning for disaster recovery and contingency, learning about ethics and privacy, and installing ICT networks.
- The process behind the installation of networks
- Security and e-business integration
- Skills for general employment, including communication, teamwork, problem solving, initiative and enterprise, planning and organising, self management, learning and technology
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
There is no formal entry requirement but we would like evidence that you have completed year 12, or you will be required to complete an online assessment.
Recognition of Prior Learning
To find out if you are eligible to apply for RPL please fill out an enquiry form.
- Written assignments
- Practical assignments
- Oral assignments
About TrainSmart Australia
For more than ten years, TrainSmart Australia has helped thousands of people from all different backgrounds to achieve their career goals. We pride ourselves on our stellar reputation and commitment to helping our students get their foot in the door of their chosen industry. Whether you want to upskill to make yourself more employable in your field, or you’re looking to change careers altogether, TrainSmart Australia offers a wide range of courses that are sure to suit your needs.
All our courses are approved and accredited by both the government and relevant industry bodies, which means you’ll be ready to hit the ground running.
SMR Learning Services Pty Ltd t/a TrainSmart Australia & New Horizons Learning Centre (Perth) which is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 51771)