- This Fee-for-Service program is NOT available for Government funding
The Diploma of Leadership & Management and Certificate IV in WHS will provide you with an understanding of leadership and safety management practices that will help you grow an organisation with a people-oriented approach. Equip yourself with a range of dynamic skills and knowledge to help you take your career or your organisation to the next level.
BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership & Management
Will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to achieve your career goals in management. You will analyse the latest management theories, management styles, organisation strategy, risk management and learn how to effectively manage and lead teams using proven communication solutions. You will also learn how to attract and retain the best talent to achieve business goals and build a competitive advantage.
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
This Certificate IV qualification will provide you with the underpinning knowledge required to assist in managing WHS within the workplace. It is particularly suitable for people working in work health and safety (WHS) role/s that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Product Manager/Service Manager/Office Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Manager/Head of Strategy
- Head of Accounts Management
- Head of People and Culture
- Work Health and Safety Advisor
- Workplace WHS Coordinator
- Safety Officer
- Safety Manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- You can complete the course as quickly as you choose
- On average it may take you 40-65 hours to complete a unit of competency. However, this will be influenced by your experience, time availability and work rate
- Current Year 12: Successful completion of Australian Year 12 or equivalent or the Australian Senior VCAL Certificate
- Non-Year12: Completion of post-secondary studies or at least 6 months’ work experience
- Online learning – any time, any place, with maximum flexibility
- Easy-to-read course materials
- Access to learning support (emails, telephone or Skype call, webinars)
- Fast assessment response (5 working days response)
Recognition of Prior Learning
For those currently working in a management and leadership position, with over 5 years of business management experience, ask our friendly course consultants about our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) solution eligibility.
- Complete projects and/or portfolios of evidence
- Answer a series of knowledge-based questions
- Participate in interviews with your assessor
To be awarded these two qualifications, a total of 21 units of competency to be completed.
About Let Training
Let Training deliver quality recognised qualification courses as well as business coaching and advisory consulting services. Courses are available in areas of human resources, leadership and management, business and work health and safety. Through developing customised solutions, Let Training can help you improve the skills needed to address organisations’ needs and create promising career opportunities.
Let Training is a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation (RTO 41179)