Applied Education has been delivering payroll courses since 1999. We understand the importance of properly trained payroll staff who can efficiently process payroll using the most up-to-date technology and comply with all relevant state and territory laws.
The Diploma of Payroll Services is the industry qualification that will prepare you in becoming a payroll professional and enable you to perform a vast array of functions including:
- Manage payroll
- Process salary packaging and complex terminations
- Process and manage superannuation
- Be compliant with industrial regulations and taxation systems relevant to payroll.
Payroll has become such an important function that businesses want employees with specialised skills and knowledge that can only be obtained through a nationally recognised qualification.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Payroll Manager
- Payroll Officer
- Salary Packaging Administrator
- Finance Manager
- Payroll Consultant
- Small business operator
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- The maximum duration to complete the Diploma of Payroll Services is 12 months with 1200 nominal course hours.
- There is no minimum time frame to complete the course. However, this is a guide only. As an online course, the time it will take to complete is flexible and dependent on your ability, knowledge and time available. It is important that you choose a pace that suits your needs.
Online study is a convenient, effective and affordable way to learn when and where you want.
We provide you with the following:
- Quality materials
- Videos and webinars
- Amazing Support from our assessors and student support team
- Online assessments and exams
- Student Facebook group
The Diploma of Payroll Services has been developed to give you flexibility so that you can study at your own pace, in your own time and in your own environment. The best part is, with Applied Education we provide a high level of support for all our students and are here with you in your study journey.
- Enrol and start anytime
- Video tutorials
- Bonus online courses included
- Bookkeeping Experts
- 12-month student membership with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
- Amazing Support including phone, email, student forums and more
About Applied Education
Established in 1999, Applied Education specialises in online accounting, bookkeeping and business courses. We offer career-oriented skills training by expert trainers and extensive student support. With a wide array of training courses, study options and start dates to choose from, you can get the professional development you need without putting your life on hold.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), our qualifications are both nationally recognised and highly regarded by industry professionals.
We’re held to stringent quality standards to maintain our accreditation and undergo regular audits of our facilities, policies and procedures. This means you’re assured of the highest quality courses when you choose Applied Education.
Applied Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#52240)