Set yourself apart from other professionals and demonstrate your skills and commitment to your project management career by completing the Diploma of Project Management BSB51415. This nationally accredited program is currently one of the most in-demand accreditations in Australia. It is designed for those seeking to learn how to effectively manage projects across the project life cycle from initiation, planning, execution, performance monitoring, and project close.
Candidates will learn how to undertake quality control, effectively manage a project scope, co-coordinate and lead a team, develop skills on addressing project risks, undertaking professional development, engaging with stakeholders, managing work schedules, administering high-level communication skills, and procuring key project resources.
Completion of this qualification will allow you to gain a sophisticated understanding of the project management methods and techniques, as well as, gain greater confidence in managing larger-scale projects that can be used in many key industry sectors including (but not limited to) government, defence, construction, energy, mining, safety, logistics, and manufacturing.
The Diploma of Project Management BSB51415 offered by Techskill Academy is also endorsed by the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM), the premier longest-serving body of project management in Australia.
With thousands of members and organisational partners, AIPM advocates on behalf of project management professionals and supports them through each stage of their career; providing members with certification, events, awards programs, and more. An AIPM endorsed course demonstrates that a course has passed a rigorous review by AIPM auditors. These courses show a commitment to project management professional development and elevation of industry practices.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Administrator
- Contracts Coordinator
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Foreman or Senior Manager in a variety of contexts
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 Months
Recognition of prior learning
You might be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning for your previous work or study, saving you time and money on your course. Ask our team about eligibility.
Self-paced online study
Online learning provides options for participants to learn in a self-paced environment. Perfect for those with busy schedules. Our philosophy is, Learn, Develop, Improve. Anytime. Anywhere!
Need customised study options? We have tailored options to meet you or your staff needs. Ask our experienced consultants how we can tailor a program to meet your busy schedule, lifestyle, and budget.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification
- Participants will have access to student support services via phone, email, and SMS from Monday to Friday during business hours
- Access to a trainer and assessor via phone, email, and SMS 5 days per week, Monday to Friday during business hour
- Computer or laptop
- Stable internet connection
- An email account
- A phone
- Microsoft Office Suite version 2013 or later
- Recording device such as a mobile phone/video recorder
- Access to at least 3 people to help you demonstrate your ability to interact with others during course projects (Not required for RPL)
- RPL students only: Be able to provide at least 2 professional referees to validate previous roles, projects and work experience
The Diploma of Project Management BSB51415 requires the completion of 12 units comprising of 8 core units and 4 electives.
About Techskill Academy
Techskill Academy is a fully licensed and Registered Training Organisation (Provider License 45055). With a combined 50+ years of industry experience, Techskill Academy is committed to helping you improve your career and business outcomes through RPL and a list of high demand nationally accredited courses.
Why Techskill Academy?
- Techskill Academy is an Experienced Industry Professional
- Nominated for Telstra Business of the Year 2020
- All programs are written and contextualised by industry experts and meet current industry standards
- First-class documented work-flow system supporting your learning journey
- One of the most price competitive registered training providers in the country
Techskill Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO#45055)