- Please note this course does NOT qualify for government funding. Flexible payment options available
The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management qualification will give you the skills to be a sharp and accomplished project manager. This online course takes care to separate out each facet of a project and the critical systems involved with their integration.
Project managers are tasked with overseeing the life cycle of a project, making sure that plans are being followed, and providing guidance to team members. They rely on strategic planning and task prioritisation to get the job done, on time and on budget.
During the online course, you will learn to apply critical thinking to work practices and implement strategies to build stakeholder engagement – a skill that will develop your effectiveness as a communicator. You will learn to about managing costs, risks and procurement, enabling you to maximise the success and productivity of your organisation.
Please Note – This course is not building related
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Team Leader
- Project Leader
What You'll Learn
- Manage project scope
- Manage project quality
- Manage project time
- Manage project cost
- Manage project procurement
- Manage personal and professional development
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Up to 12 months
- Customised study schedule to suit work and life commitments
- Simulated business scenarios to get you practising on the skills
- Easy-to-use online campus portal with around-the-clock access to industry-leading education
- Dedicated support from an experienced mentor and wellbeing advisor
- Mobile study from anywhere with an internet connection
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of prior learning is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning). If you think you have sufficient evidence to show that you have the skills, knowledge and experience to prove competency in one or more units of competency, please contact us
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 33 awards in the last 18 years, including placing on the 2020 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with the support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)