The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management at Original Campus is a nationally recognised qualification that will provide you the core skills needed to successfully manage a project across a range of industries.
From mapping out a project’s scope to fixing a budget to maintaining quality and guiding the team – this course allows you to identify the different elements of a project and how they are integrated.
During this online course, you will also learn how to determine a budget, maintain quality, and guide the team in a successful project. You will develop your skills as a communicator by applying critical thinking to work practices and implementing strategies to build stakeholder engagement.
Through the Diploma, you will gain knowledge and expertise in managing costs, risks and procurement enabling you to maximise the success and productivity of your organisation. Your knowledge and expertise will allow you to take your career to the next level in Project Management.
Who's It For?
- Aspiring Project Managers: For those who have no formal training but are seeking to gain a role in project management, this nationally recognised qualification is an ideal start
- Mid-Level Executives: This qualification helps professionals to upskill and expand their career opportunities in project management
- Project Managers: This Diploma is particularly suitable for candidates currently working in project or team management roles, seeking a formal qualification to enhance their existing knowledge and skills
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Construction Manager
- Project Administrator
- ICT Project Manager
- Change Management Leader
- Project asContract Manager
What You'll Learn
Our BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management at Original Campus is designed in accordance with industry, to ensure you get skills critical for career expansion and growth.
In this online course, you will learn how to oversee an entire project lifecycle, ensuring that plans are being followed and team members are being guided effectively. You will also learn strategic planning and task prioritisation in order to finish the job on time and within budget.
- Learn how to streamline the process
- Master the skill of project integration
- Deliver projects on time
- Develop effective communication skills
- Manage performances and productivity
- Become well-versed in project risk management
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
- At Original Campus, you are free to learn your way – in your own space, at your own pace
- You get exclusive access to one of the latest and best Online Learning Management Systems. Our course delivery is 100% online, supported by expert trainers who are current, qualified and industry certified in their fields. Students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources and practice questions. All aimed at guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements
- You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, with access to student support services and regular contact with your trainer. At Original Campus studying online does not mean studying alone
These entry requirements are here as a guide and it’s always best to talk to one of our Education Consultants, as they’re trained to ensure that you’re enrolled in a course that fits with your previous experience and career goals.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Education level: Successful completion of Year 11 level or higher; or Successful completion of a Nationally Recognised Training qualification at Certificate III level or higher; For students without an equal or higher level of qualifications, a short language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) assessment will be required
- Technologically literate
When you choose Original Campus, we make sure your learning experience is interactive, comprehensive and industry-relevant, to effectively convert your investment into a career opportunity.
- 100% online – Start anytime. Study anywhere.
- Nationally accredited qualification – Unlock career opportunities across Australia
- Real career outcomes – Gain industry-relevant management skills
- Dedicated industry-leading trainers – Available to you via phone, email and zoom.
- Strong student support team – To help and guide you at every step
- Easy to follow – Content, videos, webinars and presentations.
- Meets Global Certification – Course compatible with PMBOK (6th Edition) and ISO 21500:2016
Recognition of Prior Learning
- If you have prior education or work experience you may be eligible for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) or Credit Transfer (CT). This can either reduce your study load or shorten the duration of your course. Prior to enrolment, please speak with our Education Consultant for further details
- NO EXAM
- Assessments are completed in the student’s own time and may include practical exercises and evaluative tools like questions, observations, role plays, projects and case studies
About Original Campus
Original Campus provides real world, industry-relevant and innovative online courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
Our industry experts and assessors are available to personally mentor you, while you learn the core skills you need to get the job you want, in the industry of your choice.
Each qualification is developed to match the roles, responsibilities and skills needed today. We are committed to successfully convert your learning experience into a career opportunity, providing the economy with skilled project managers, entrepreneurs, social media managers and leaders.
We understand the challenges of online learning and have taken important steps to ensure your experience is engaging and informative. You get to learn on one of the best and latest digital learning platforms. You get to connect with an exclusive student group, collaborate with like-minded people and receive exemplary student support from the team at Original Campus.
Our mission is to change our students’ lives through education. To inspire lifelong learners to continue. To make your career work for you. Empowering you to become what you want to be. Originally.
Original Campus Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 45322)