The Diploma of Project Management (BSB51415) addresses the chief vocational competencies commonly demanded by this dynamic discipline. Participants’ existing knowledge is advanced through targeted vocational training that encompasses the latest developments in the field, and which articulates core principles that span situational context. The qualification offers a sophisticated understanding of the methods, techniques, and tools currently available to innovate the management of major project builds regardless of sector.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Project manager (generic)
- Project manager (industry specific)
- Project leader
- Project team leader
- Project contract manager
- Project vendor manager
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
All students will be provided with a relevant textbook: Pearson, Neil. Larsen, E.W., Gray, C.F. (2013), Project management in practice: A complete course for BSB41513 and BSB51413, McGraw Hill Australia and Smallprint Learner Guides for the units that are not covered by this text which include: BSBWOR501B, BSBWOR502B, BSBMGT502B, BSBADM502B.
- Access to fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Access to the Student Support Services (Helpdesk) where students can receive support and assistance in the use of the LMS as well as any administration enquiries
- Regular contact with their trainer via email, telephone and/or LMS communication tools
- Trainer/Student Messaging System
- Unlimited access to world leading video training provider Lynda.com
- Access to Upskilled’s Student Rewards Program
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
- BSBPMG516 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG514 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG515 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG512 Manage project time
- BSBPMG511 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG513 Manage project quality
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
*Upskilled may make changes to the course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or other regulatory requirements
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)