Start an exciting & rewarding career as a remedial massage therapist.
Use your skills and knowledge to assist people to experience effortless, pain-free movement with greater muscle and joint function. Be job ready for this in-demand industry with our excellent, well-rounded course. Including extra skills training in Pregnancy, Reflexology, Myofacial Cupping, and Dry Needling. Designed through extensive consultation with Employers, Industry Experts, and the Massage Associations.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Massage Therapist
- Remedial Massage Therapist
- Allied Health Worker
What You'll Learn
This Diploma gives you more specialised skills! In addition to the core units for a Diploma of Remedial Massage, DI Remedial Massage Academy includes all of these specialties at no additional cost!
- Treat Chronic Disease
- Advanced Taping Techniques
- Remedial Massage for Athletes
- Myofascial/Remedial Cupping
- Dry Needling
- Pregnancy and Infant Massage
- Succeeding in the Business of Remedial Massage
Right after your first term, you can start working a Relaxation Massage Therapist
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
- Sunshine Coast
Duration and Study Load
- 4 x 10 weeks or 12 months
Face to Face Delivery
- 4 x 11 week terms – 2 days a week face to face
Flexible Teacher-Directed Independent Study
- Online 15-20 hours/week over 4 x 11 week terms
- 200 Supervised hours over 12 months
Amount of Training
- 1226 hours in total to meet Massage Association Standards
- Students should have completed Year 12 (or equivalent) or provide successful completion of an AQF Certificate IV or higher qualification (where the language of instruction is English). Alternatively, a literacy and numeracy test will be organised by Demi after you enrol
- The student must display the required level of competence Demi International reasonably believes is required for a Diploma level of Study. Younger applicants are welcome to apply, and entry will be at the discretion of the RTO
- For those serious about excelling in a career as a remedial massage therapist. This top-level qualification gives you all the necessary skills to join this fast-growing industry
- Our Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015 graduates get access to all of the top Massage Associations to apply for membership and offer health rebates to their clients with Private Health Cover. In addition to this, we have worked closely with Employers, Industry Experts, and Massage Associations to include the most employable skills and knowledge that are in demand, current, and will set you up to succeed from day one
- Online Learning Management System (LMS)
- All teacher directed learning
- Linen service
- Oils and balms
- Text books
- All resources and materials
- Industry experts
4 x skills upgrade workshops support sessions
- Pregnancy + Infancy Massage
- Myofascial Cupping
- Dry needling
Morgan HarrisRemedial Massage Therapist
MichRemedial Massage Therapist
- Demi International are ITEC approved. This gives you the opportunity to have your qualification recognized in up to 39 Countries. We are approved registered training providers with three of Australia’s largest Massage Associations. This gives you the opportunity to gain membership and offer your clients Health Fund Rebates
- A Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015 with Demi International provides pathways to higher education in degrees such as Bachelor of Health Science, Bachelor of Health Science (Speciality – Musculoskeletal Therapy) Exercise Science, Myotherapy Therapy, Exercise Physiology, and Occupational Therapy
Meet our instructors
- We value a great education. Our instructors for the Diploma of Remedial Massage HLT52015 have over 30 years of practice experience working with clients in a variety of fields. Each instructor holds more than one qualification in Health and Complementary Therapies. They are qualified trainers and assessors that meet the Australian Government and Massage Association guidelines for trainers
About Demi International Beauty Academy
Demi International are the industry choice for job-ready and well-rounded graduates. Time, quality, and nurturing of students learning is our priority. To deliver excellence in education, we have worked closely with industry experts and employers to ensure our graduates receive the most current information and skills that are relevant and most valuable to industry employers. With great education comes opportunity, as a number of our students have been offered employment prior to graduation.
All courses are recognised with the Australian Qualification Framework and nationally accredited. Giving you a range of further study options and pathways into University, with the opportunity to receive recognised study credits into a Bachelor degree. Plus our Diploma of Beauty Therapy and Diploma of Remedial Massage are internationally recognised in 39 countries through ITEC giving you the chance to explore global opportunities.
Demi International delivers nationally accredited units, courses and qualifications for sort after skills. We have been a trusted provider of quality education for more than 13 years, with thousands of happy graduates.
All of our courses are Flexible face-to-face study options that give you the time to study, work and play. With four campus locations in Queensland, you can study where it suits your lifestyle.
We ensure small class numbers and student-focused support from trainers with over 30+ years of industry experience. Our completion rate is over 95% and we have an extremely high employment rate on graduation.
Demi International Beauty Academy is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO #32542)