Created by the world’s leading social media experts, all of whom feature on the Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers list, AIM’s 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing is the only formal, nationally recognised qualification designed to help you create and implement successful social media marketing strategies in your organisation. Comprehensively exploring the capabilities of an effective social media marketer, this program addresses their full suite of responsibilities, including content marketing, image and branding, and conversion.
This course will focus primarily on the “big 5” social media platforms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, as these are undoubtedly the best place to start for organisations and individuals looking to grow their reach, but students will also learn about a plethora of more niche platforms.
Who's It For?
- The 10904NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing is a highly comprehensive course in one of the fastest-growing functions worldwide. It is ideal for advertising and marketing professionals looking to upskill and accelerate their career, entrepreneurs and business owners seeking to build their skillset and address this vital function, and newcomers looking to begin a career in social media marketing alike
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Social Media Strategist
- Content Creator
- Social Media Specialist
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 Months
Online Study and Support through Self-paced Online Modules
- Studying online has never been easier or more convenient than through AIM’s state-of-the-art virtual campus, myAIM. Via the portal myAIM, students gain access to online learning materials, recorded webinars for content and assessments, case studies, eBooks, learning tasks, videos, resources, and practice questions, all working to guiding and training the learner to successfully complete the course requirements. You can take each step of your qualification at your own pace, connect with others in online forums, and receive online learning support from AIM’s Student Support and Coaching Services teams
- 18 years + of age
- Education level minimum year 12 or Certificate IV
- Work experience and access to workplace
- Technologically literate
- English proficiency
Recognition of Prior Learning
- Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work, and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification
- Assessments are completed in the student’s own time and may include practical exercises and evaluative tools.
About Australian Institute of Management
The Australian Institute of Management (AIM) empowers individuals and organisations to adapt and thrive in the face of relentless change.
Since 1941, AIM has supported Australia’s workforce through the provision of innovative and industry-focused education solutions. Our portfolio of short courses, qualifications, and higher education is constantly evolving to ensure we are best positioned to support our customers.
Commitment and dedication to the advancement of Australia’s workforce is at the core of AIM and defines our organisational values.
Australian Institute of Management Education and Training Pty Limited (ABN 40 009 668 553); RTO code 0049 (AIMET); Ground floor, 7 Macquarie Place, Sydney NSW 2000. AIMET is a registered Higher Education Provider listed on the national register, Provider ID: PRV12071, and an approved FEE-HELP provider.