Monarch’s Diploma of Social Media Marketing (10118NAT) is packed with real opportunities to practice as you learn. You’ll get to develop your own social media marketing strategy, launch the strategy on your chosen social networks and measure performance. It’s perfect if you’re already working in a digital marketing role but it’s great if you’re looking to start a career in social media management.
The Diploma can help you add strings to your bow that’ll help you stand out as a general marketing professional. As businesses are establishing a social media presence for the first time, now is a great time to enter the industry or get more involved. But social media management isn’t something you can just pick up. It’s incredibly data-driven, creative and disciplined.
You’ll love how easy it is to fit your study around your current work. And your social media skills are transferrable to a whole bunch of different jobs across marketing, small business management and more. All this, with awesome in-depth feedback from expert trainers.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Head of digital marketing
- Head of social media
- Social media manager
- Social media consultant
- Social media strategist
- Social media coordinator
- Social media community manager
- Digital marketing strategist
- Digital marketing manager
- Content marketing manager
- Content strategist
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 16 years and above to enrol
- Once we receive your enrolment, one of our friendly course consultants will call you to undertake a pre-training review to ensure the training is right for you
- For students without an equal or higher level qualification, there is a short language, literacy and numeracy quiz you can complete online
- Easy-to-follow course materials
- Videos and webinars
- Heaps of support from your course trainers (phone, email and Zoom)
- A dedicated admin team on hand to guide you
- Student Facebook group
Recognition of Prior Learning
We may be able to take into account relevant knowledge and skills you’ve gained through previous formal or informal training, education and employment.
- Written reports
- Multiple-choice questions
- Case studies
- SMMBCM501A – Plan, implement and manage blog and content marketing
- SMMMSM502A – Plan, implement and manage mainstream social media marketing strategies
- SMMNSM503A – Plan, implement and manage niche social media marketing strategies
- SMMBPB504A – Establish and build a strong personal brand in social media
- SMMEMS505A – Plan, implement and manage email marketing
- BSBMKG502 – Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG507 – Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG515 – Conduct a marketing audit
About Monarch Institute
Monarch Institute provides engaging and well-structured courses that are nationally recognised across Australia under the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF).
All courses are written by industry experts, who liaise and work closely with employers to ensure the necessary industry specific subject matter is carefully and comprehensively integrated throughout the course. It’s not just the knowledge we are focussed on in regard to your learning. We are equally focussed on the skills you need to develop in order to be successful in your chosen industry.
Monarch Institute Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO code: 22530).