CAL’s Diploma of Social Media Marketing will give you the essential skills you need to successfully develop your social media strategy and online presence. With this course, you’ll strengthen your ability to create a consistent brand identity and produce and publish high-converting content to all the right channels to drive traffic to your website.
You’ll gain valuable social media marketing skills to generate website traffic from your social channels, and convert them into paying customers.
Graduating with this Certificate IV will set you up for success as a confident operator of a small business in a range of industries and provide you with the ability to effectively manage your business operations and create future growth.
You’ll gain the skills to constantly seek new business opportunities to enhance operations while also gaining key marketing skills to increase business exposure taking your business to the next level.
This course is delivered in partnership with Social Media College (SMC), including some training and some support services provided by SMC on behalf of the College for Adult Learning.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Strategist
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to develop social media strategies by identifying your audience and choosing the right channels for your purpose
- Learn how to establish both organic and paid social media presence to increase brand reach and engagement
- Learn how to plan, implement and manage conversion strategies, including copywriting, web asset development, retargeting and email marketing
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Part-time: approx 12 – 14 months
- Full-time: approx 12 months
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies – not just a piece of paper.
We promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)