Students will be able to dive into the creative and technical process of building and designing websites and databases. On top of programming-related knowledge, individuals will also be trained to identify clientele needs along with researching and making use of emerging web trends. Qualified individuals find employment opportunities in roles such as a web developer, web programmer, website manager and more.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Web Developer
- Web Designer
- Web Programmer
- Website Manager
- Web Administrator
- Internet Developer
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- 12 months
- Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform, MyUpskilled
- Student Rewards Program
- Student Support Services
- Your trainer via the trainer/student messaging system
- Webinars; both live and recorded sessions
- Video content access via:
Recognition of Prior Learning
Upskilled is ready to help you leverage previous study and relevant work experience to accelerate your progress towards a Nationally Recognised qualification.
This qualification covers the Microsoft learning content for the following Certification:
- MTA: Database Fundamentals
- MTA: HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012
- MCSD: Web Applications
- ITIL Foundations
- Summative and formative assignments
- Written reports and/or portfolio assessments
- Scenarios and/or case studies
- Written/oral questions
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to develop complex cascading style sheets (CSS) that are attached to a markup language document
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to build using rapid application development (RAD) tools
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to establish client needs and technical requirements and to design a database that meets those requirements
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to identify, analyse and document business requirements
- This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to ensure information and communications technology (ICT) services meet current and future internal operational enterprise requirements
Upskilled is Australia’s pre-eminent provider of qualifications at certificate and diploma level. We specialise in the online delivery of nationally accredited courses in key industries, ensuring that every learning experience is an investment in career opportunity. Upskilled is proud to be synonymous with outcomes that skill the economy, support the community, and reward our graduates on both a personal and professional level.
At the heart of Upskilled is a commitment to exploring the training opportunities made possible by the digital age. As the internet revolutionises the educational playing field, the rules of student engagement must evolve just as quickly.
Upskilled understands that instant access does not equate to instant knowledge. We understand that a new kind of student requires a new style of learning.
At its heart, learning is an interaction. For that reason, the tools that deliver effective skills learning must be interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.
Upskilled Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 40374)