Our career in domestic and family violence support is now within reach and within budget.
The best defence against domestic and family violence is inarguably knowledge. By working as a Support Worker, you are using such knowledge to help thousands of adults and children affected each year and make a positive difference to their lives.
The Advanced Certificate in Domestic and Family Violence Support teaches you all skills and industry secrets to identify, intervene, respond and raise awareness towards domestic violence incidents. You will also be trained in various anger management services, power of communication and how to support victims.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Domestic and Family Violence support worker
- Community outreach support
- Crisis counselling
- Relationship Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
- Youth and Adolescent Mental Health
- Case Worker
- Emergency Response/Referral Practitioner
- Team Leader
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
This Domestic and Family Violence Support online course takes approx. 6-18 months to complete and you have full access to suit your self-paced learning.
- Flexible and interest-free payment plans
- Learn 100% online, anywhere and anytime
- Accredited by organisations & state industry bodies
- Self-paced learning to suit individual’s capability
- Dedicated consultancy from the first enquiry
- Communication Patterns in Relationships
- Influences on Relating Behaviour and PBL
- Understanding methods of crisis intervention
- Ethical, professional and legal issues
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Violence and sexual assault
- Crisis and drug addiction
- Family crises
- Nature and Scope of Anger
- Managing Anger with Counselling
- Managing Anger with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Anger Management Techniques for Violence
- Anger Management for People with Mental Health Issues
- Managing Anger in Children and Adolescents
- Anger Management Services
Courses4me is a new age online education company, with decades of experience in both the public and private education space. Our founders have a combined 27 years experience in education and training and have come together to provide quality and affordable education for everyone that is looking to upskill.