This Double Diploma course is designed for professionals or administrators wanting to move into more senior positions in supply chain management. This integrated course contains hand-selected units to give you the ultimate combination of both operational and strategic logistics management skills while also equipping you with the essential procurement skills to manage teams effectively and succeed in your career. Throughout the course, you’ll have the opportunity to acquire skill sets that your industry needs, from essential procurement and cost management functions through to planning, operational, budgeting, employee management and inventory management skills.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Procurement officer
- Supply chain manager
- Contract manager
- Logistics manager
What You'll Learn
- Learn in-demand supply chain management skills and contract negotiation
- Understand and apply the most appropriate procurement strategy for your business
- Foster positive partnerships with suppliers
- Budget and plan for new and existing strategies and products
- Understand how to find inefficiencies in the supply chain and address them going forward
- Make smart procurement decisions backed by proven best practices
- Manage inventory and business records systems
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- 12 months
- 14 – 16 months
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills
- Study where you want, when you want
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle
- Access the course from anywhere, any time
- Fast-track through what you already know
- No need to attend unnecessary scheduled classes or tutorials
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet
- No theory-based exams or essays
Recognition of Prior Learning
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning formed as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in 2009, and through high-quality training, unparalleled support and flexibility, we’ve been making a real difference in thousands of careers over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)