This double diploma is perfect for those who may possess substantial experience in a range of HR settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. Alternatively this qualification would suit business owners who need to be proficient in HR, WHS and people potential management. During this course you will gain the skills and knowledge to successfully perform as a human resource manager in an organisation or running your own business.
What You'll Learn
- Know your risks and make sure to rule them out
- Have excellent expert HR knowledge in hand
- Know how to have harmony in employee relations
- Recruit in real–time with really good processes
- Walk the WHS talk for workplace safety
- Be a payroll and project process professional
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
Students have 12 months in which to complete their diplomas. You receive access to all of your units for each semester at the start, so you can complete them at a pace that suits you best. You can also enrol in and start the second semester as soon as you want, or take a break in between.
- As an MCI Institute student you will have a full circle of support. Your goal is our goal and we are dedicated to you and your journey.
- You have direct access to a mentor at all times during MCI business hours
MCI courses don’t have exams! Students are required to submit assessments as part of the online course, these can be submitted at any time before the end of the course.
Any kind of computer or iPad and an internet connection is all you need to get started. It would be ideal if you have the Microsoft office suite. Student packages can be purchased.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.
By completing this double diploma you may gain up to 18 months credit to go on and complete a Bachelor of Business at an accredited Higher Education Provider. We have selected key HR and Business subjects that focus on core skills that will help you walk the professional path you’ve chosen. These subject choices are informed by our corporate experience and firmly based on what you will truly need and value in your career.
About MCI Institute
Open up the possibilities of your career! Earn nationally recognised qualifications valued by companies across Australia, gain practical skills based on what employers value and need in the workplace and access recognised credit towards a university degree.
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals. Our experienced team provides you with a full circle of support for the duration of your study and will be there to celebrate when you reach graduation.
Management Consultancy International Pty Ltd is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 91088)