CAL’s Double Diploma of Practice Management + Business (Records and Information Management) has been designed for those working in healthcare who want to increase their skills in both practice management operations and records management to successfully move into leadership roles within a healthcare practice or move into health information management. You’ll gain the essential skills you need to successfully manage a healthcare practice in a variety of sectors, including medical, dental, chiropractic, rehabilitation and aged care, while also gaining essential records management skills to propel you into HIM roles.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Senior Medical Receptionist
- Medical Secretary
- Medical Records Administrator
What You'll Learn
- Gain the skills to manage a healthcare practice to ensure it runs effectively and efficiently
- Develop skills in health information management to confidently oversee health billing and information systems
- Manage WHS and compliance to ensure practice is meeting all legislative requirements
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Approx 17 months
- As part of your course, it is compulsory to undertake and provide third-party evidence for some assessments in an eligible industry workplace.
- Students will be required to have access to their own eligible workplace or an eligible host workplace, to successfully complete their qualification.
About The College for Adult Learning
The College for Adult Learning is an award-winning Registered Training Organisation (RTO) delivering high-quality training, unparalleled flexibility and real career outcomes to thousands of students over the last 10 years.
We started as a team of three dedicated, senior executives from the TAFE/University sectors inspired by adult learners across Australia desperate for relevant courses, practical study options, comprehensive support, work-ready skills and real outcomes.
As passionate educators and leaders with over 30 years’ experience in vocational and higher education, we were continually frustrated with the ‘one size fits all’ training standards being offered in the Australian marketplace. Knowing the struggles that learners faced, we started with practical, outcomes-focused training solutions then created a learning model that allowed students freedom and flexibility while providing a strong support foundation.
We now provide a supportive online learning environment, 24/7 access to course content so you can go at your own pace, and unlimited opportunities to connect with experienced industry professionals for mentorship and support. CAL continues to partner with industry leaders when we develop our training solutions to ensure that our content is accurate, current and relevant to the workplaces of today with the visions of tomorrow.
We proudly specialise in delivering the skills that industry demands and future leaders need.
When you study with CAL, you’ll be supported by our Real Outcomes Guarantee, ensuring you get real-world results from your studies – not just a piece of paper.
We promise to give you all the resources we can to help you achieve your goal, whether that’s to upskill, refocus your career, or get that promotion.
College for Adult Learning Pty. Ltd. as The Trustee for Golding/Sabell Trust is a Registered Training Organization (RTO 22228)