- Payment plans are only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
Do you have a desire to make a difference while travelling and helping others experience some of the worlds most pristine and and and well-conserved parts?
Ecotourism is an industry that has developed hugely in recent years. It reflects both of the aims of modern conservation: management of resources and protection of the environment.
Modern ecotourism strives to be sustainable so that the activities that are taking place can continue to do so. This course will introduce you to aspects of ecotourism such as guiding environmental awareness, planning tours, displays and interpretive aids, plant and animal interpretation as well as preparing you to establish and operate an ecotourism enterprise.
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Ecotourism Tour Guide Assistant
- Ecotourism Business Manager
- Ecotourism Education Institutions
- Destination Adviser / Travel Agent
- Ecotourism Accommodation Facilities
- Ecotourism Transport Services
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration Study Load
- Flexible duration (12 months access & tutor support)
- Average course completion time – 15 to 20 weeks
- Self-paced fully supported learning
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Not have any disabilities or impairments which would affect your ability to study online
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self-assessment tests and assignments
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner
- A certificate of attainment upon completion
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.