- Payment plans are only available to Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents
This course is specifically designed for those students who already have a strong background in horse care and are now looking to start a business in the industry. Do you own your own horse or have you owned one in the past? Are you looking to set up a trail ride, pony club, breeding or even horse training business? Then this course is for you!
Potential career outcomes could include:
- Horse breeder
- Trail ride business owner
- Pony club coordinator/owner
- Agistment business manager/owner
- Horse training business coordinator or owner
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Flexible duration (12 months access & tutor support)
- Average course completion time – 15 to 20 weeks
- Self-paced fully supported learning
- You must have a computer and an internet connection. If you do not have a computer or tablet, we can supply one
- Over the age of 18 (if you are not, we would need to speak with a guardian)
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be aware that any disabilities may affect your ability to work online; please notify us so that we can fully support you with your studies
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including video tutorials and text-based guide
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered
- A certificate of attainment upon completion of your course
- Plus 12 month access to the course content allowing you to have a refresher whenever you need
About Learning Online
Learning Online is a new-age education provider with the mission of delivering practical skills to Australians so that you can get the most out of life.
We specialise in short courses that have been carefully crafted to deliver you the skills you’ll need to succeed.
By partnering with industry experts our courses are highly relevant to what’s occurring in industry right now, which means that when you graduate from a Learning Online course, you’ll be able to start applying those skills and create an impact in your role from day one.
With a combination of interactive video tutorials, custom designed industry-based kits and text-based learning, your online studies are going to be something you look forward to each day.