Are you a super-organised multitasker with excellent attention to detail? Become a certified event manager!
Event management is the perfect career choice for multitaskers with exceptional organisational skills, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure! Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Become a certified event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
- OnlineOnline delivery - online course content with the exception of assessments and work placement
- BlendedBlended delivery - both online course content and partial face to face requirements
- In-classIn class delivery - predominately face to face course content conducted at a specific location
- VirtualVirtual Delivery - Live and interactive classroom-style learning conducted completely online
Duration and Study Load
- Access to this course for up to 6 months
- To enrol into this course, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen or you may be eligible if you are on a work visa. The Career Academy does not accept enrolments for anyone on a Student Visa or Tourist Visa
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio
- Clear overview of the most common event types
- Plan your business for success
- Developed by experienced event managers
- Free membership to the Institute of Hospitality on completion
You will work on a product launch as part of your course and become completely involved in the intricacies and attention to detail required in the world of event planning.
Who's it for?
- Wishing to start their own special events business
- Working for an event management company
- Working for a conference venue, convention centre or hotel
- Executive PA’s, secretaries and virtual assistants
About The Career Academy
The Career Academy is a leading Australian training provider of industry accredited online courses. Their education driven team are committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. The Career Academy offers a range of specialist courses to improve job performance, and their focus is on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through training so their career or business can reap the rewards. The Career Academy’s course delivery is flexible, so their students can study with minimal disruption to their daily life. They offer flexible payment plans so anyone wanting to learn has the opportunity no matter their circumstances. Many of their tutors are qualified Chartered Accountants and hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.